Su



Hi everyone, my name is Susana (but my friends call me Su). I am 25 years old and I live in Coimbra (a small city in a small country named Portugal).

I have two younger sisters named Ines (18) and Catarina (12). I also have a nine younger cousins: Mariana (19), Matilde (12), Joana (10), Patricia (9), Rita(8), Andre (7), Ines (6), Carolina (5) and Benedita (0)!

I believe this is the main reason why I love children! I have also been an informatics teacher to young children in a private school, back in 2004.

I have been working for the past 3 years as a Computer Engineer in a software company. This company develops critical software for satelites, helicopters, frigates... you name it! NASA was one ouf our first clients back in 1998.

WOW, seems exciting but I'd rather be living in Brazil and helping children in need there! So I guess I'm in the process of completely giving up on my career as an engineer and do something completely different.

And this brings me to my passion of helping children in need.
I currently sponsor 4 girls with CI: Gema in Guatemala, Fabiola and Alejandra in Mexico, and now Paolita in Mexico again!

I hope we can do a lot for Paola, as we are a large group of sponsors! Can't wait to know more about her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive