Robyn's intro :)


Hello everyone!

My name is Robyn. I am 23 years old, and currently live in RI with my boyfriend and our 3 silly cats. I consider three different states to be my "home"- California, New Jersey, and Rhode Island.

I am a student here in RI- my major is Computer Information Systems. I am beginning to learn Spanish, and depending how it goes might add it as a minor. I've always wanted to learn how to speak Spanish (and Latvian) since I was little, so I am very excited about it.

I am so thrilled to help sponsor Paola- especially with such a great group of people! It was very nice reading about some of her other sponsors. :)

I sponsor in Zambia, the Philippines, Guatemala, India, and now Mexico with Paola! If you want to read more about my other sponsored children, my blog is here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive