"Hi" from Mack

Hi, all! I'm Mack and I'm estatic to be a part of the Paola salvation team!

I live a child-deprived life in the Pacific Northwestern United States. My husband (Mike) and I will celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary next week. We live with my parents (by choice), and our two wonderful doggies. I take care of my sick friend, who also lives with us. This is my “job”, as the state pays me to assist him.


I gained a godchild ten years ago when Mike’s ex-girlfriend showed up on our doorstep, unannounced, with her 5-year-old son (not my husband’s, lol). I don’t get to do very many things with my godson these days, because he is grounded for three weeks out of every month.


I am technically an only child, but I have an adopted “sister” and “brother”, who my grandma smuggled out of Pakistan. They have blessed me with a niece and nephew – now ages 11 and 9 – who I am able to visit with occasionally, depending on which country they are hiding in. Right now, they live in California until the end of the year when the family will be deported and will move to Australia.


I began sponsorship to fill the childless void in my life, and now I have 10 kids of my “own” from 3 different sponsorship programs:


Jonathan – Honduras

Wilson – Honduras

Mercy – Zambia

Jeremiah – Uganda

Katherine – Ecuador (shared with my father)

Nicti – Guatemala (shared with my father)

Milli – Guatemala (shared with my parents)

Jojo – Thailand (shared with my parents)

Jenifer – India (shared with my parents)

Paola – Mexico (shared with all of you)


My personal hobbies are travel, scuba diving, and messing around with animals.


It’s great to have a chance to get to know all of you!

Your fellow sponsor,

Mack









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive