July 09 Visit, Part 8 - The Community Center

July 09 Visit, Part 8 - The Community Center

Paola's community center is truly spectacular! In addition to a doctor, dentist, library, etc. CI also provides the little ones with a psychologist, which goes above and beyond what can reasonably be expected for a mere $22 per month. I was especially impressed by the well-equipped computer lab, where kids can learn the technical skills they'll need to succeed in our modern world.

The community center is best seen in the video tour series I recorded (once I figure out how to upload those ... looks like I just need to click the filmstrip icon. I'll try it in a minute).


The Lobby


Getting Homework Help in the Library


A Trip to the Dentist


The Evil Rabbit Garbage Disposal System

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive