Letters to Paola

Ok, everyone... Mack had to rush away to get to Mexico this morning, so I will update you on the situation. Everyone who sent me paragraphs to send to Paola are getting their message hand delivered by Mack. Last night, Efrain stepped up to do the translations (since I was bombarded with work all day). After Efrain tweeked the letters, he sent them to me. I added my own paragraph as well. For some reason, I am not able to cut & paste the letter into this blog from my work computer, so I will have to post that later. Anyway, Mack got the mini-letters and printed them on nice paper to deliver to Paola.

Also, we raised $120 + for Paola, so Mack will pick up some things for her and her family when she gets to Mexico. If you still want to donate, there is still time. Just send a paypal payment to my account, and I am forwarding the money on to Mack.

We will have pictures & video next week!!!! WOW!!!

1 comments:

Candie July 12, 2009 at 3:41 AM  

This is so amazing!
I wish I could do more right now with the donations.
I would like to thank everyone for letting me be a part of this.
This little angel is going to light up when she sees that there are people that care and love her without even really knowing her yet.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive