Meet Sam


Hello everyone. I'm Sam, I'm a 19 year old college student, I will be turning 20 on August 28th. Sorry I don't have a very good picture at the moment so this will have to do. I work at the local golf course and frequently pick up side jobs here and there. I'm studying to become an art teacher while also trying to get a few things going on the side such as finding out information over the foster care system as someday I hope to become a foster mom. Including Paola I now have 4 sponsored kids. (Which is the number I was wanting for the moment with a small income, but 4 is my lucky number. ^^;)
1. Jeffrey 14, Phillipines
2. Puja, 9, India
3. Angelica,12, Phillipines
4. And now Paola. :)
At the moment I am trying my best to pull together a couple fundraisers for my area this month to raise some money for my first two sponsored kids. Wish me luck since I'm not getting much help from my "Volunteers" and my boyfriend who I was really counting on for this will be out of state that day.
There really isn't much else I can say about myself. If you want to check out my blog here's the link. http://sanitychallenged.sampa.com/sanity-challenged-life/default.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive