Outline for My Trip Report

I know most of you are only interested in stuff that directly relates to Paola and her family, but I also plan to post general information about my trip for those who are curious. Also, much of what I say will be useful for people planning visits to Paola in the future.

Here is the proposed list of installments for my full report. I will tag them each with "Visit July 09":


Part 1 – Layover in Los Angeles
Part 2 – Getting to Guadalajara
Part 3 – Shopping for Paola
Part 4 – “Household Goods” List
Part 5 – “Groceries” List
Part 6 – “Fun Stuff” List
Part 7 – Logistics of Our Visit
Part 8 – The Community Center
Part 9 – Meeting Paola
Part 10 – Paola’s Home
Part 11 – Dozens of Cousins
Part 12 – Delivering the Gifts
Part 13 – Off to the Zoo!
Part 14 – Doin’ the Zoo
Part 15 – Photos from the Zoo
Part 16 – Journey’s End: Marcela Blows Me Off
Part 17 – What Next? How Can We Help Paola’s Family?
Part 18 – Tuesday Touring (for those interested)
Part 19 – Getting Home From Guadalajara



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive