July 09 Visit, Part 5 - "Food Stuff" List

July 09 Visit, Part 5 - "Food Stuff" List

The best policy for buying food for families is probably sending the money through the CI website (no, you can't just hand the cash to one of the CI reps). CI knows where to get those big, bulk bags of rice and stuff. Plus, CI never wastes money on sugary stuff, like I did. Hey, I bought 'em toothbrushes, too, so it all evens out.


Itemized List:
2 Bags of rice
3 Bags of raw beans
8 Packages of uncooked pasta
10 Packs of instant ramen noodles
2 Boxes of sweet cereal
1 Box of Special K
2,200 kg of powdered milk
1 Box of pancake mix
1 Bottle of cooking oil
6 Packages of powdered fruit drink
1 Loaf of sliced bread
2 Bags of individually wrapped snack chip packs
1 Package of frosted oatmeal cookies
1 Package of sandwich cookies
10 Small loaves of bread
1 Bag of pink and white marshmallows

3 comments:

Dee July 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

I love hearing it all! But the suspense is killing me! LOLOLOLOL.....Its like reading a great book that you can't put down. I got up late at night to check if part five was up! Keep up the great work!

Heather M July 18, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

I know, right? Mack, why do you torture us like this!!!?? Let's see some pics of people :0)

Mack July 18, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

The people are coming, don't worry. It all has to be done in order ... besides, what's the hurry? Once I finish my trip report, there won't be anything to talk about until we get our first letter :-)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive