Letters/photos for Paolita ...

NEVERMIND, I don't think this is going to happen in time. I only have one day before I leave + a million things to do. Also, I'm sure Heather doesn't have time for the translations. We will have to fall back on the former plan for writing a letter. I will tell Paola that greetings from everyone are on the way.

For those of you who would like to introduce yourself to Paola, here's what to do:

1. Pick out a photo. Title it with your name, please. (as in mack.jpg)

2. Write a short note about yourself (short enough to fit when pasted onto the back of a 4X6 picture). Be sure to include your name at the end.

3. Email these to me, so I can get them printed and laminated.

4. Do it fast, because I leave early Saturday morning (really early)/

If you do not speak Spanish, send your message to Heather for translation and she will pass them on to me. You can get our email addresses from the group mail sent out earlier ... I hope. I don't know if I ought to post them directly on this blog. Is this private? Help, Su!!!

1 comments:

Heather M July 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Actually, that is why I set up the yahoo group. You can post messages there, and they get sent to the group. I believe everyone has joined the group now.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive