Introducing myself, I am Efrain

Hello all,
I am Efrain, one of the 11 current sponsors of Paolita. This is actually my first experience posting a blog entry :-). I live in Puerto Rico and speak Paola's native language; Spanish. I have been a sponsor for 17 years now, and have been the sponsor of 21 children.

1) Evania (a past sponsorship, Haiti)
2) Christophe (a past sponsorship, Haiti)
3) Lourmide (a past sponsorship, Haiti)
4) Mxxxxxx (a past sponsorship, Nicaragua)
5) Dxxxxx (13 years old, Dominican Republic)
6) Maria Eugenia (a past sponsorship, Nicaragua)
7) Gxxxxxxx (6 years old, Dominican Republic)
8) Lxxxxxx (12 years old, Dominican Republic)
9) Carolina (7 years old, Dominican Republic)
10) Yokaira (7 years old, Dominican Republic)
11) Leidy Altagracia (8 years old, Dominican Republic)
12) Jose Antonio (12 years old, Dominican Republic)
13) Rovelyn (9 years old, the Philippines)
14) Jinky (11 years old, the Philippines)
15) Regine (9 yeas old, the Philippines)
16) Carolyn Andrea (8 years old, Honduras)
17) Alyson Rebeca (7 years old, Ecuador)
18) Clarizze (7 years old, the Philippines)
19) Nicole Ann (8 years old, the Philippines)
20) Nohelia (4 years old, Ecuador)

I sponsored Evania, Christophe, Lourmide, Maria Eugenia and all the names that are hidden with a charity other than Children International.

Paola is my 21st sponsored child and the first one from Mexico.

Wow, Paola has become so lucky. I expect her life conditions to greatly improve now that she has so many sponsors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive