A Letter from Mexico!


I still haven't finished the report from my trip, but today I received our first letter from Paola's camp (+ many, many photos!!!), so I thought I'd share it immediately.

The translation reads:

Dear Mckenzie and Michael,

The little girl Paola and her mother Rosa want to tell you that they were very happy for your visit and they thank you very much for the attention for Paola and for visiting her. Rosa says that Paola loved how you took them to the zoo and they loved it. They also thank you for your kindness and courtesy for them on your visit. They say God bless you and may He pay you for everything you have done for Paola. Thank you for everything.

I wrote this letter on behalf of the family. Sincerely, Araceli (field officer)

Mack's note: I wish the letter would have included thanks for all the sponsors - not just me and my husband. I don't think the family quite understands the 13 sponsors concept, but they will figure it out with time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment