July Visit, Part 17 - The Aquarium

July Visit, Part 17 - The Aquarium

After checking out the kangaroos, our group stumbled upon the entrance to the "Aquario". We had the appropriate tickets, so we were granted admission.

I wasn't particularly excited about the aquarium myself, but after seeing how delighted Paola seemed while watching the fish, I was glad we were able to go in. First, we spent some time at the stingray petting tanks outside, then we saw all the fish housed in the building. The family was particularly impressed by the diver feeding the fish from inside the tank. I asked Marcela to explain to them that I am also a diver, and that I once dove in the shark tank at the Singapore aquarium. Judging by her fascination level, I think that Paola liked the sharks better than the smaller, more colorful fish.





Seeing the stingrays

0 comments:

Post a Comment