Meet Our Newest Member - Mani!

Hello everyone,

My name is Mani. I was born and brought up in India. Currently I am in US (seattle) for some work assignment. I work in the IT industry. All my family live in India. I believe I will go back soon in a coupla years too :). I love solving sudoku puzzles and watching cartoons/wrestling/soccer.

This is my first group sponsorship and needless to say, I am excited. I have been a sponsor only for 4 months. Paola will be my 7th kid. I am so happy to have found CI. It came to me during a very difficult time and I am so happy that it gave me the much needed inner peace. All the kids I see on children.org and liftone melt my heart easily... :)

My other sponsor kids are

1. Suman

2. Yulissa

3. Sunandita (Out of the program as she shifted to another area)

4. Kulsum (Actually, she is sponsored for my friend)

5. Nicole

6. Joan (Supposed to be a co-sponsorship, I am still figuring out how that works )

7. And now Paola


As I have already told Mack, I read all the posts here and I am so happy to see your journey and the transformation you have brought into their lives. Reading thru all the posts were like living thru it.

When I am doing nothing at all, I also blog

http://mynewtrials.blogspot.com/ - This blog is exclusively for children I sponsor

http://batzandvampires.blogspot.com/ - This is for everything else :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment