July Visit, Part 20 - The Aquario Photo

July Visit, Part 20 - The Aquario Photo

I should have written this part sooner, but the photo was lost in our messy house!

The aquarium had one of those blue screen photography stations where they will super-impose your group into an underwater scene, so I thought that would make a fun souvenir. The camera was mounted up on the ceiling, and I don't think Paola understood what was going on. In the picture, I'm asking the photographer to wait for a second so I could point the camera out to the little girls (obviously, she didn't wait). The end result is cool, however, because Paola looks a little confused and apprehensive as if she actually IS at the bottom of the ocean, surrounded by sharks.

Paola thought the photo was just great, as you can tell by her happy face when Marcela shows it to her below. I had a copy made for her mother to keep, of course, and the extended family got a laugh from it back at the casa.





0 comments:

Post a Comment