Welcoming Newest Group Member, Andy!

Hello, everyone!  

My name is Andy Crank, and I am an associate professor of American literature and culture at Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana.  Yes, I do have a Ph.D., but I won't make anyone call me professor or doctor (mainly because Dr. Andy sounds too much like a pediatrician, and Dr. Crank sounds too much like a call-in radio love-show host).

But, if you want to call me Spider-Andy, that's fine with me! 


 

I live with my partner of 10 years and our dog of four years, Madison.  



We have both wanted a child in our lives, but until science can grow one of us a womb, we will dispense our paternal love through Children International.


Sharing Paola will be my first sponsorship, but I fully intend to sponsor another child individually -- but first, I must cancel my video game subscription to Gamefly (it seems like a fair trade off).  I can only sponsor one child at a time, so my inner one must wait.


My hobbies are playing tennis, cartoons, video games, and Mack has just introduced me to the exciting international sport of geocaching. I also enjoy writing academic research prose to counteract all the time I waste watching Family Guy and Phineas & Ferb. My first full book (not a compilation) is currently in the process of publication, and I have two others in the works.


Thank you for inviting me to be a part of Paola's sponsorship group!

0 comments:

Post a Comment